I endorse Peter Lewis for City Council.
This is the first time that I am ever doing something like this. I never thought I would be this emotional while writing it, so please bear with me.
I grew up with Peter Lewis. He’s my cousin, and I love him dearly. Although we aren’t as close as we were growing up, I still track his moves to ensure that he’s doing well. I’m not sure of the last time I told him that I am proud of him, but I am.
Peter has always had a fantastic soul. He will give anyone the shirt off of his back, that’s just the type of guy he is.
10 Facts About Peter:
Here are ten things you may not know about Peter:
1. He’s a fantastic father of three, (a single dad) that still continues to put his children first.
2. Peter is a graduate of CHS and SLU.
3. He batted over .300 on our little league team
4. He played the clarinet for Chief Sanders and Mr. Mouton
5. Peter is the go-to in our family in any crisis.
6. Peter loves Covington, and will always act in the best interest of the people.
7. He loves Dominoes pizza.
8. His nickname is Ted.
9. He was a pretty good marble shooter.
10. He will serve District A better than any other candidate.
It is for this reason that I fully endorse Peter Lewis as the City Council candidate for District A.